Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cheesecake Recipes

Introduction:

America loves cheesecake!  It seems that every celebration someone brings a cheesecake to the party.  I put together for you some of the recipes I have tried and I think you will love too.  Some of these recipes are for anytime of year and some of the recipes are for the holidays.  So enjoy!

Rainbow Cheesecake




The rainbow Cheesecake is one of the most colorful deserts I have ever seen.  It's so colorful it doesn't seem right to eat.  This recipe also calls for my favorite crust.  Graham cracker crust!

My husband doesn't care much for traditional birthday cakes.  The Rainbow Cheesecake would make the perfect replacement for a traditional birthday cake.

New York Cheesecake



New York Style, this New York Style that, why not New York Style Cheesecake?  These New Yorkers will drive you crazy with all their New York recipes.  They even came to Florida bragging about their New York pizza.

5 minutes-4 ingredient no bake cheesecake

I like this cheesecake recipe for desert during the holidays.  It seems that the oven and stove top is all being used during the holidays.

Not only that who want to bake a pie after a holiday dinner?  When you can make a just as good no bake cheesecake recipe for every-bodies favorite cheesecake without heating up the kitchen.

Video of another No Bake Cheese Cake


This is a quick and simple cheesecake recipe that is great for those unexpected guests or just for a fast after dinner treats.

Spiderweb Cheesecake


Looking for something impressive for Halloween to make for your guest or party.  A Halloween cheesecake will get everyone at your Halloween party talking.  This is also a no bake cool way to make cheesecake for your Halloween party.




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...i LOVE cheesecake, and each of these are mouthwatering! I think i'm going to have to do lots of exercise if I am going to try and make all these. That rainbow cheesecake would fit perfectly with a carnival party I have coming up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs by Other Authors